Friday, December 19, 2008

Knock on Wood

I want to keep everybody updated as much as I can, so I didn't think it was fair to let you think that I'm still as sick as I was a couple of posts ago. I'm still sick, that's for sure, but I went a couple of days without throwing up, and yesterday I worked my first full work day in at least two weeks.

I'll share a story that you moms will probably relate to and be amused by. Last night, I really wanted mashed potatoes, so Tony and I ordered to-go from Black-Eyed Pea. I think my stomach got too empty by the time the food arrived, though, because the instant that I smelled those mashed potatoes that I wanted so bad, I had to run to the bathroom. I'm not complaining though ... those mashed potatoes tasted great, even though I had to wait longer to eat them!