Monday, January 5, 2009

12 Weeks


I'm sure you've all been anxiously awaiting the next belly picture ... and maybe you won't make fun of me for having a flat belly this time. :) If I look tired in this picture, it's because I am! Tony and I have both been sick with colds, and mine doesn't seem to be going away. Plus, the morning sickness keeps going, and going ....

I had another doctor's appointment today, and got to hear both heartbeats for the first time! I could hear two very distinct heartbeats -- how cool!

Now that we know they're okay, and my first trimester is over, Tony and I have been brainstorming potential careers for the twins. Here's what we've come up with so far:
  • Synchronized swimmers
  • Players for the Minnesota Twins
  • Doublemint gum commercials
  • Doubles tennis players
  • Stunt doubles or body doubles for each other

Obviously, we need your help -- post a comment and let us know your creative thoughts for our childrens' careers. No doubt, they'll be double trouble no matter what!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So they aren't each marching to the beat of a different drummer? That's good. Sure hope and pray that you are soon over the cold. That part of your misery I can relate to, but I am getting over my cold.

Jenia said...

So glad to see the "belly" and glad to know you have made it through the 1st trimester. I hope you are feeling better soon and regain some energy!
Here is my idea... uhmmmm....
Ice Dancing partners:)

Not very creative... sorry!

The Gerster Family said...

They could star in the 3rd version of the Parent Trap...

Rebecca said...

They should do the whole good cop/bad cop thing. It would totally confuse criminals! Oh, wait that may not work if they're not identicals... nevermind.
http://www.twinsdays.org/

Jeni said...

Oh! I'm excited to have discovered your blog! No doubt you are excited I found it too! ;-) Ha!

Umm....my idea....The twins could be dueling piano players! Oh...that would be an exciting show to see!

hifuller said...

Well, I don't know about their careers, but hopefully SC will still have the 2-for-1 discount!! :)