Monday, January 26, 2009

15 Weeks

Here we are at 15 weeks! You'll have to forgive the "scandalous" tank top photo, but the sweater I was wearing over it made me look a little shapeless. :)

We spent the weekend in Knoxville, TN at Wes & Rebecca's wedding, where I was the matron of honor. The wedding was gorgeous, as was the bride! Tony and I both really enjoyed ourselves. I forgot the camera (pregnancy brain?), but as soon as somebody else sends me some photos, I'll be sure to post some.

I'm looking hopefully toward 16 weeks, since that's the magic number that everybody keeps quoting about morning sickness. While I haven't gotten sick for about a week now, that doesn't actually mean I'm feeling better -- I think nausea is just as bad as throwing up! I also have another doctor's appointment on Monday, and my sister-in-law has tagged me for a post, so look for more posts soon!

P.S. You can click on "belly shots" just below here to see all of my shots in a row.

3 comments:

Jenia said...

You look great Heather! I hope 16 is the magic number for you!

Jeni said...

Oh...That is so scandalous! I do hope you are over the morning sickness at 16 weeks!

KarenRuth said...

I hope that you will be feeling "magically" better soon too! Oh, and watch the "scandalous" tank tops.. what would Dr.d say? :)
Have a wonderful week! I cant wait to hear about Rebecca's wedding!