Friday, January 9, 2009

Materni-Tee

I found a website the other day that sells novelty maternity t-shirts, and I've decided that I'm a huge fan! I can't wait to get big enough to justify wearing some of these shirts. I know some people might think they're dorky, but I don't care. :) Here are a few of my favorites. They're not very big, but I think you can still read them. The website is http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/ if you're interested.


This is one that I would never wear in real life, but it made me laugh.

I'm going to try to convince Tony to make a post sometime soon, so keep your eyes open for that! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenia said...

Great Tshirts! Can't wait to see you in the "two peas" tshirt!

Jeni said...

Um....I'm disappointed that you wouldn't wear the fertilized one. mean, why not!?!?