Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tony's Turn

Wow! I just turned 27 and I am going to be the father of twins. This is very exciting stuff! Unlike Heather I will not be posting any belly pictures but want you all to know that I will be doing my best to stay ahead of her in total weight throughout the pregnancy! :-) It helps that I have been able to keep all of my food down during "our" first trimester.

Since I have taken a larger share in cooking responsibilities I found the following phenomenon as I was making breakfast the other day:
I guess it's just a sign of things to come. :-)

1 comment:

Jenia said...

it is starting to get a little "freaky" the amount of twos you guys are getting... two dogs, two cats, two babies, two egg yokes. If you guys weren't meant for Two then I don't know who is:)