Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Reminder for Myself

It seems like every time Tony and I start to wonder how in the world we're going to manage all the aspects of having two babies, God laughs at us and shows us how He provides.

This time, we were worrying about buying all the items we need -- especially the most expensive item, a twin stroller. (I know it's not bankruptcy expensive ... but those of you who didn't have to think about where every item you purchased was coming from should consider yourselves lucky!) Yesterday I received a small bonus at work that both of us thought had already been factored into my paycheck a couple of weeks before. So, last night, we hopped online to window shop a little bit, not planning to buy anything. But wouldn't you know? We found a new, top-of-the-line stroller that matches the car seats we have, for about 45% of the cost that we expected to pay. And free shipping! We're so incredibly thankful.

Here's one of the items we saw online last night ... which I think is hilarious. Maybe someday!I know that we're only talking about a stroller here, but it's just one example of the big picture of how things have come together perfectly to pull off this twins thing! It seems appropriate to mention the verse that I have taped to my computer monitor at work -- it's been there since we found out that we were having twins. "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish more than we might ask or think." (Eph 3:20)

4 comments:

Paula Stiller said...

beautiful post, heaz! i love reading your blog!

Jenia said...

Nothing is small in the eyes of God... even a stroller! Love those BiG blessings!

Sarah said...

Huh...I think I might need one of those strollers you pictured!
What a wonderful blessing to find a double stroller. I've been constantly amazed at God's provision as well, and we've been able to borrow the "second" of so many items. We're praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

You made me teary-eyed! What a great verse. (Does the picture of the multi-child stroller mean you're going to have lots more kids?) :) Loveyou! --Mom