Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good News!

I can breathe a sigh of relief for at least seven more days! Everything is exactly the same as it was last week, so the doctor gave me permission to stay out of bed for a little while longer. With a huge event coming up at work (don't worry - for me, it's just desk work), my prayer was for just one more week, and I'm so thankful to have that, if not more.

I'd like to give a "shout out" to Tony for being the awesome husband and daddy that he is! I've been resting every time we're home to try to prevent total bed rest, so he's taken over the housework and cooking for now. He's like Superman! I'm so thankful to have him as my "boyfriend for life". :)

And since I like to have pictures, here's Superman providing for the family in Alaska last year.
My next medical update will be next Wednesday, and as always, keep praying! We need these little gals to be healthy when they come.

3 comments:

Jenia said...

That is great news! We will pray there will not be any changes too soon!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!
I agree, Tony is an awesome guy!

Anonymous said...

I'm really Tony's mom, not anonymous