Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Resting in Peace

I had another doctor's appointment today. No ultrasound pictures, unfortunately, but I did get a good report on my health ... at least, as good as it gets these days! My perinatologist said that his gut feeling is that they'll have to admit me to the hospital in about two weeks, and they'll be able to delay labor for about another two after that. That gets the babies up to 33 - 34 weeks, which might be slightly more than he was estimating last week. Of course, that's only his guess, so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Jenia said...

Oh I have to get those clothes to you soon! So you can go through them before you have to be in the hospital:) Take Care!

The Gerster Family said...

I'll keep praying! I'm glad your resting...keep us posted :)