Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daddy's Thoughts

I can't believe it! I, Tony L. VanHorn, am a father! I have to give all the props in the world to my beautiful wife ... we'll call her Wonder Woman from now on. :-) I think it's safe to say that she has earned several consecutive evenings out to dinner for all the hard work she did! Both girls are gorgeous and doing just fine, going through standard NICU procedures. Here are a few pictures of Daddy with his girls: 1st is me in scrubs pre-delivery with no concept of what we are about to get into, 2nd is me holding Hadley, and the 3rd is me holding hands with Leila. This is the best new job title I've ever had!


4 comments:

Paula Stiller said...

that's about the sweetest thing i've ever read!

The Gerster Family said...

YAY! They have arrived! Please tell Heather congratulations for me...I am so excited for you both. Welcome to parenthood :)

Jenia said...

Congratulations Tony! I believe you are right... you wife is Wonder Woman after what she accomplished:) We just can't wait to meet Hadley and Leila!

Melanie Woltje said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So excited for both of you!!! We are coming to Denver in July... I'm thinking we might have to slip down to Colorado Springs at some point!!!! :)