1. "Hold on here...if we concentrate REALLY hard, I bet we can match feet!"2. "Up for a tough challenge? Match the baby head to the baby legs. Ta-da! One complete baby!"
or...2. Look mom, I'm off oxygen!
#2 - "Do your babies look like this after an hour in their crib? You should sign up for Brian P's 'Swaddling Master Class' for instant results!"
#1 "We'd better stick together or we won't have a chance! Roxie, Willow or Gray will get us!"#2 "We're working on our pillow-case people routine."I love these pics and will be delighted to have them on my screen at work tomorrow!
1. "Hey Leila, did you see that? Yeah...it's our hot mom! Maybe she'll come over here and feed us!" :)2. "Leila, where'd ya go?"
I'll think about my captions for a while...this isn't something to just rush into :-)
1. Leila: "Shh!Hadley, on the count of 3 let's start screaming and see if mom will come feed us. 1.."or...1. Leila: "I'm telling you, Hadley, I was born 1st! Really, I was. Mom and Dad are lying to you. I was first so I get to eat first!"2. "Woosh, I'm invisible!"Welcome home!! I am so excited for you!
Now let's see, Leila...I think it's Titus, then Eli, then Maya...oh dear, we'll never learn all the cousin's names! (This is from Grandma Korf, using Auntie Paula's google account!)
1. Synchronized Twin Practice2. The result of swaddling twins after a 3 a.m. feeding.
I have photo #1 on my facebook and this comment was made by Jacque Scoby at 9:50am June 27 It was too good to not pass on, so I'm posting it."Shhhh! Did you hear that? I think Mommy and Daddy were talking about giving us BROTHERS! We have to put a stop to this evil plan...soon!!"
1. "Okay, on the count of three we go that way." "What way?" "That way."2. "Who turned out the lights?"
Post a Comment