Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleep Sacks

I don't know how many of you have swaddled your children, or how many of you have had a swaddle "Houdini", but my girls are experts at wiggling out of their swaddle. On top of that, recently they've started fighting the swaddle and getting mad when they can't get out. It's not a fun way to spend a night! Here are the girls in the sleep sacks (Leila/Hadley) that we've been using as an alternative:

**UPDATE:** Previously, this posting contained a lot of information about these sleep sacks. Since I didn't actually purchase the brand I was referring to, the family who owns the sleep sack company contacted me and asked me to remove the use of their name because of copyright issues. Who knew the World Wide Web could reach so far? :) So, I'll leave the cute picture for you to look at, and that's all.

No comments: