Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lookin' Good!

Yesterday, when I realized the girls were going to take a long nap instead of their notorious 45-minute naps, I decided to take a nap, too. It was amazing. :) When I woke up, I realized just how exhausted I am, based on this mental picture that I will draw for you:

I was laying on the couch with one leg hanging off. My hair was damp from being washed but never dried or styled. I was wearing purple and orange argyle socks, blue capri sweatpants, and a gray t-shirt. I had covered myself using the nearest pink baby blanket, and for a pillow I was using the Boppy. Next to my head was a pile of clean clothes that I've been meaning to put away.

Ah, the life of a stay-at-home mom. Let's hope the girls start sleeping through the night soon!

No comments: