Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- I subscribe to the Sunday edition of the local paper (and I'm thinking about getting Denver's paper on Sundays, too).
- I label the coupons from the paper with the date and stick them in clear page protectors in a 3-ring binder.
- I read springsbargains.com and decide what my family needs for the week, or what we should stock up on for the future. Stockpiling when the price is good is a major rule!
- I use hotcouponworld.com to find exactly what date a particular coupon came out in the newspaper.
- Sometimes I print coupons from coupons.com or groceryguide.com if they have something that my insert coupons don't.
- Cha-ching! My favorite grocery store also puts how much you saved at the bottom of the receipt, so I don't sit around adding up how much I saved, just so you know. :)
For those of you who don't live in my town, maybe there's a local blog for your city. There's lots of good stuff out there on the internet if you look for it!
On another note, I dropped our camera a couple of days ago -- which isn't surprising, considering I was trying to take a picture of one baby while nursing another baby. :) Thankfully, we had planned on getting a new one since ours was 4 years old, and we actually already had some money set aside for it! However, that means you might not get some new photos for a little while. Sorry! I guess that means you'll have to look through my archives to see just how far we've come. Happy reminiscing!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Also, I have to brag on myself a little bit. Combining coupons and sales at the grocery store, I spent $60 and saved $110 this week! Definitely my best grocery week yet. It was so exhilarating! :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Leila has always concentrated really hard on what she's doing, even since birth. I got a classic picture the other day and thought I would give you a few of "Leila's Looks".