Thursday, October 8, 2009

Leila's Look

I just walked outside for a second and saw some snowflakes coming down. I'm not ready for winter! You would think I lost my summer because I gave birth to premature twins or something. :)

Leila has always concentrated really hard on what she's doing, even since birth. I got a classic picture the other day and thought I would give you a few of "Leila's Looks".

You'll remember this one from a few days after we got home from the hospital. Leila (right) is thinking really hard about whatever she's looking at (look how big those pants were!) ...
...August...
...September...

...and October (left). Hadley's funny in this one too. :)

1 comment:

Jenia said...

Such cute pictures, so fun to see how much they have grown and changed!
I am not ready for winter either... and I got to spend mine at the pool! I love summer clothes and flip flops:)