Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pizza Party!

Have you ever heard of House Party? If you haven't, you should check it out! Thanks to Digiorno pizza, I was able to host a House Party for my family -- 8 adults and 9 kids -- for totally free! Digiorno just came out with a new product -- pizza and breadsticks in the same box -- so they wanted to promote their new stuff. They sent a House Party notification to me, I applied to host one, and got accepted! Within a few weeks, I had coupons for free pizza, coupons for my guests, and party favors delivered to my door. We had SO much fun!

Naomi, Maryanne, and Maya sporting their Digiorno necklaces

Grandpa and Leila
Tony, Luke, and my dad playing an intense game of paper-ball basketballCollin, the winner!
Titus, reading to all the grandkids

1 comment:

Jenia said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could've joined in:)