Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Tooth

Finally, after 10 1/2 months, Leila has a tooth! Let's see it, Leila!

Yep, I know you can't even really see it. (It's the bottom left one, and it IS there if you look closely enough ... or shove your hand in her mouth ... which you can't do because you're not at my house ...)

Grandma K. discovered it yesterday. She came to babysit while I spent a rare day at work, and found it while I was getting ready in the morning. Parenting is such a funny thing -- I have never been so proud of something that I had absolutely no control over and no part in making happen, and is not even that special because it happens to every baby. :)

Hadley's first tooth is on it's way -- I wouldn't be surprised if it pops up in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Paula Stiller said...

fun times! just wait til they lose their first tooth! i was an emotional wreck! :)

Jenia said...

Yea for teeth!!!

Luke Heim said...

That first tooth is always so fun to feel!