Thursday, June 3, 2010

364 Days Old

One day until the twins' first birthday!

I semi-promised a post a day until the big day, but I'm going to play the "Mom of Multiples" card as an excuse. Leila's been sick ... and that's the first time I've ever hugged someone covered in vomit ... and I did it happily. :)

Also, Tony has started to work two days a week from home, so I have less access to the computer than I'm used to. It's been fantastic having him home, though. We like to take walks around the neighborhood during his lunch break, and it's good for all of us to get some fresh air.

Anyway, for your enjoyment, here's Hadley's new "laugh". You'll hear my sister Paula egging her on in the background. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenia said...

That laugh is adorable! That is awesome that Tony gets to work from home some:)