Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Party: The Mr. Men & Little Misses

It wouldn't be a birthday party without the people! Our attendees at the party were: my parents, three of my four sisters, one brother-in-law, and ten of my nieces and nephews. My neighbors stopped by for a few minutes, also (and brought the most amazing homemade ice cream!). It was a rowdy crew, to say the least!
Below: four of the sisters!

Below: twelve of the grandkids!
The cake eaters:
Above: Lucas didn't waste any time stuffing his mouth!
Below: Hadley was hesitant at first...
But dug right in when she tasted it!
Below: Leila was the cleanest of the three. She hardly ate anything, but I don't think she felt very good.
And some random picnic photos:


Thanks for celebrating our special day with us, guys! We love you!

No comments: