Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Sometimes, it's the littlest things that make me happy as a mother. Seriously, and you're about to see for yourselves. Have you seen the new Huggies diapers that look like jeans? They're adorable, and I just had to have some for the girls. One sale and three coupons later, of course, I was the proud owner of a few packs.

(1 - Hadley; 2- Hadley/Leila; 3 - Leila, 4- Hadley)

Tony calls the diapers their "daisy dukes", and has already warned them that when they get older, they can't wear clothes like this. :)

2 comments:

Mom Korf said...

Those are really cute! Glad Tony warned them...!
For the first time ever I see a
little bit of Korf in Leila's eyes and smile (third picture down).
--Mom

The Gerster Family said...

Those are cute!

Hey...I need coupon help. Can you email me some of your secrets? do you mind? my full name at hotmail... :)