Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grocery University Sale

Grocery University couponing course

Okay, this one's for all my friends who read my blogs about couponing and would like to jump in (or improve their form)! Grocery University is having a 3 day sale! I have personally "graduated" from Grocery University and LOVE it. Really, it's like my easy listening album on my iPod. :) It's designed for couponers at all levels, and I would especially recommend it to beginners who are a little overwhelmed.

Normally, it's $25, but today only, it's $9! That's nothing -- you WILL save $9 on your first trip to the store after buying this! Tomorrow the price will be $12, then on Friday, it will be $15, then back up to full price again. You can't beat this, plus you'll get a bonus that nobody else has ever received -- including me.

I have a button over on the right-hand side of my blog now -- click on it when you purchase so Grocery U knows who referred you.

Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

Curtis and Katie Hickman said...

Hey! Thanks for this. I wanted to start couponing when I got back from China but didnt know of anyone who did it. Karin Swihart told me you guys had a blog and saved money this way and I was super excited. Since I have found some friends up here (in Den.) that do it and have taught me but Im super excited about this!!! Your girls are SOOOO cute :) Samuel is getting huge and I can't IMAGINE having two of him- youre awesome. If you guys are ever up in Denver we should get together!!!