Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn Nutshell

It's been a while since I've posted ... we've been quite busy! In addition to traveling last weekend, I had my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday. Turns out my body doesn't react well to anesthesia or vicodin, so it's been a rough recovery. But, I'm feeling better ... and here's a quick picture summary of our last two or three weeks (when did I post last?). I have videos (and a BIG milestone) to share with you, but that will have to wait. Enjoy!
  • Hadley and Leila learned how to text message. :)
  • They also had their first harp "lesson", thanks to the daughter of our next door neighbor.
  • We went to Sterling College for Homecoming, and saw lots of family and friends!
  • We wore our winter coats for the first time. (Look at Leila's cheesy smile!)
  • Leila learned how to make a kissy-face.
  • Hadley has become a "hillbilly" -- her top front teeth haven't come in, but a top side one has. :)

No comments: