Monday, April 25, 2011

12 Weeks

I hope your Easter was as wonderful as ours! Unfortunately, our Sunday was so full of happy time with family (and a little bit of grumpiness by twins) that we didn't get to take an Easter photo. We sure enjoyed the family time, though! But I'm going to try to get another shot at it after I can get the dresses through the wash.

Even if I didn't get any pictures of the twins or the whole family, I did manage to snap a 12-week belly shot while the girls were napping. Since I know you're wondering ... yes, I'm still bigger than my first pregnancy. I'm probably about 4 - 5 weeks bigger, based on my pictures from last time. I'm not speculating; I'm just giving the updates. :)


2 comments:

JoAnna said...

You are beautiful! I had to stop and catch up on a few posts, but I'm so excited for you!

I kept hearing from 2nd (or more) time Mom's that they got so much bigger after their first pregnancy. One mom told me, "with my first pregnancy most maternity clothes were too big, but with number two I guess my uterus said 'hey I know how to do THIS' and suddenly the maternity clothes fit a lot sooner!"

I love hearing about how you're doing!

JoAnna said...

Also, I just thought of something. My very sweet and very pregnant (with twins girls) cousin lives in Denver with her husband. She's also been keeping a blog about her adventures: http://brunkandbrunk.blogspot.com/

I thought she'd enjoy hearing from a mom who's been there. When you have time, of course! ;)