Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We Peeked!

First of all, thank you to the 102 people who voted in our poll! I still don't believe that over a hundred people care about our life choices this much. :) The final result, with a count of 52 - 50, was that we should find out! I really truly thought that having a surprise would win, but finding out sneaked ahead in the end.

Secondly, and most importantly, introducing the little person who has already made an imprint in our hearts ...


OUR LITTLE GIRL!


The bottom one is a picture of the picture, so it's not great, but you get the point. :) The ultrasound tech actually said, "that's the most convincing set of girl parts I've seen in a while!" Ha! Unfortunately, she was facing my back, so even though we saw her beautiful face, it was so quick that we didn't get a picture. Hadley was like that at my halfway ultrasound, too. I guess that's where my babies like to hang out!

Some other highlights of the ultrasound:
* She weighs 1 lb 5 oz
* She's so big that they're talking about moving my due date up a week -- for the second time! Apparently Tony and I make a super breed of babies. :)
* She's developing and growing perfectly
* I'm carrying her well! (This was a relief for Tony and I, since my cervix was dangerously short with the twins.)

Tony and I couldn't be more thrilled, of course! (I'm especially thrilled that I can be frugal and use the clothes, etc. that we already have!) :) We're looking forward to our third little lady's arrival with joy and anticipation!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Woohoo, another beautiful little girl! So excited for you guys!!

Kate said...

How fun! I'm thrilled for you...and can't wait to meet that little lady!

Jenny said...

Yup, that's convincing all right! I think it's a girl :) Congratulations!!