Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For In This Moment

(in no particular order)


* The smell of my new Paula Deen Mango Chutney 3-wick candle (which I got for $3!)
* Children who played happily and didn't interrupt at all while I made my grocery / coupon list this morning
* Children who are laying down for their naps but who are currently talking across the hallway (and two closed doors) to each other :)
* The little body parts that I can see moving around in my belly
* An unplanned visit from my parents yesterday (which also meant that I got to see my sister)
* Tony. And if that's not self-explanatory, I'll add "a husband who loves his job, his wife, his children, his hobbies ... and doesn't mind working nearly every evening on 'baby projects'."

... and a million more. But I also have a million things to do, so I'll close. What are you thankful for?

No comments: