Sunday, September 4, 2011

31 Weeks



Another few weeks has come and gone ... only just over 8 weeks to go!  And that's IF I get to my due date.  I'm assuming that, since Baby has been measuring big this whole time, that she'll come a little early.  But either way is fine with me.


For those of you who are wondering about my health after last week's drama, Baby and I are both doing great!  It's like nothing happened.  We couldn't be more thankful.


We've been spending Labor Day weekend at home.  This morning, we were surprised to see that the hot air balloons from the annual festival were floating right past our backyard!  The twins LOVED them -- they were yelling and jumping, and we stayed outside much longer in the fall weather than we should have, in our pajamas and bare feet.  Also this weekend, Tony's been refinishing a dresser that will go in Hadley and Leila's room, and after that, we're done with the "big" projects that need to get done before Baby comes.  Though, I've still got lots of decor projects in mind!  I'll be sure to do a blog on both of the kids' rooms when I get them done.


Enjoy your extra day off, if you get one!

No comments: