Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big Sisters


As I started writing this post, this was how Leila was entertaining herself.  Pretending to sleep, with Lavender and her blanket, outside on a bench.  She stayed like this for about 15 minutes.  Goofy gal.  :)


As long as I'm showcasing my beauties, here's one of Hadley from about a week ago.  Those blue eyes just steal my heart!


And I can't resist sharing this one!  Isn't it hilarious?  It reminds me of those old-fashioned photos where nobody smiles!  All that's missing is the showgirl dresses and Tony holding a rifle.  :)  Tony was just imitating the girls, but I have no idea what was making them so serious.  Ha!

And here's the point of my post: Tony and I have been really busy around the house lately.  We've moved and redecorated three bedrooms, with everything that involves, and there's always laundry to do, dishes to wash, and grass to mow.  Plus, I'm pretty much beached by now.  :)  The twins have had to entertain themselves a lot (which of course is great in small portions, but maybe not in huge portions), and I justify it by thinking that we have to get all of these other things done before the baby comes.  While that's true, I realized in the last couple of days that we're only going to be a family of four for a couple more months.  I need to soak up my "baby girls" during this time, because their world is going to be rocked when Little Sister arrives.  *sigh*  When did my baby girls become big girls?

1 comment:

Jenia said...

I am always amazed at how over night my baby looks like she grew up when a new baby arrived! I am not ready for that....
I do know that your girls are going to be great Big Sisters :)