Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


It's true -- on a whim, I gave the twins different haircuts!  Mostly, it was because I noticed that Hadley's hair is always in her face, while Leila's tends to stay out of her face.  So, I decided to give Hadley bangs!  Then, I cut Leila's hair so that it's at least an inch shorter than Hadley's.  (Don't look too closely ... I'm not a professional, and Hadley moved while I was in the middle of cutting.)  :)

My mommy heart is a little sad that my identicals aren't "identical" anymore.  But I'm happy that people will have an easy way to tell them apart.  And, you've got to admit, it's just pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Cute! :) I still haven't been brave enough to give Bria more than a trim. But she has these beautiful red ringlet curls and I just can't bring myself to part with them. ;)