Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Many Faces of Marlowe

Well, I guess I haven't had time to post much about our sweet, sweet Marlowe.  She's six weeks old today!  She hardly ever cries, and likes to watch her sisters run around.  She's in the 95% percentile for weight -- I'm guessing she's at or over 12 lbs by now.  Ha!  She still eats every three hours ... around the clock ... but I'm hoping that will start to stretch at night soon.  And if it doesn't, it's just a season, right?  I'll sleep in a few years. :)

As Marlowe's hair gets longer, it just gets more epic.  It doesn't lay down, it stands up.  And, of course, all those adorable newborn faces ... man, I love this kid!

  

   
 

2 comments:

Emily said...

12 pounds! That's what Adelyn was at 6 months! Love the hair and faces : )

Kate said...

She's darling, Heather! Hard to believe that's the size Truett was when he had his surgery. Now he's rolling all over and laughing up a storm. Amazing how quickly things change in these early months, huh? If I don't see you, have a very Merry Christmas!