Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Outtakes

Well, we're road weary following a sudden trip to Kansas for three funerals.  AND all of my kids have developed pretty yucky colds, so they aren't acting all that wonderfully today.  I'm not sure if I can call these outtakes because there aren't any "intakes" (yes, I made that word up), but I'm not going to try again today.  Happy Valentine's Day from Hadley, Leila, and Marlowe!

First, Hadley starts crying.  Okay, I'll take some practice pictures of Leila and Marlowe while Hadley settles down.  But Marlowe is "slouchy" and keeps sliding off the pillow ...




Okay, maybe a change in location will work.  Marlowe goes into the Bumbo.


Hadley re-enters the picture, a little splotchy, but ready to give it a shot.  Slightly happy ...


... starting to crumble (this is the best one I got) ...


... and commence crying again.


Yeah, I'd feel this way, too, Marlowe.  :)


On the bright side, I did manage to get a couple of pictures of Marlowe that are cute.  Do you recognize the shirt that she's wearing?  It's the same exact shirt that the twins wore two years ago for Valentine's Day.  When they were eight months old.  And it fits her perfectly at just over three months old.  What a chunk.


 

1 comment:

Jenia said...

They are still pretty cute pictures! Love Marlowe's bow :)