Thursday, February 14, 2013

Belly Flop

Let's take a moment to mourn the loss of my stomach muscles, shall we?

Here we are, baby and I, at 10 weeks.


And, just for fun, let's take a look at my other two pregnancies.  Not great photos, but they'll do.


And I actually weighed less at the beginning of this pregnancy than I did with either of the other ones.  I guess carrying 10.5 lbs of twins in 2009, then 9 lbs of one baby in 2011, then getting pregnant again in 2013 *might* take a toll on one's body.  Out of pride, I almost nixed the idea of posting belly pictures this time.  But, I figured, my belly reaches nearly unbelievable proportions anyway ... so let's see how ridiculously huge I can get this time.  It'll be like a game.  :)

By the way, since it's Valentine's Day, I'll brag on my hubby a little bit.  He surprised me by arranging for babysitting and taking a long lunch break.  When we got in the car, he told me that he wanted to drive to Denver so that I could eat at Spicy Pickle -- a huge pregnancy craving of mine and one of my favorite restaurants.  I didn't think my morning sickness could handle the drive, so we settled on a local Mexican restaurant and a trip to the grocery store for Oreos.  :)  Ah, true love.  He's the best.

And, if you need a chuckle, here's the other two pictures I took tonight.  :)

1 comment:

Jenia said...

Mmmm. Oreos. The best preggo craving ever :)
My favorite pictures are the last two!!