Friday, March 29, 2013

Baby 4: 16 Weeks

Somehow, with the morning sickness and the raising of three other children, I haven't taken a belly shot for 6 weeks.  So, here we are.  16 weeks. I feel like my size is not too shocking ... if it is, don't tell me.  :)


The morning sickness ... ugh.  I haven't been able to shake it totally.  My energy is back, but every day or two, I suddenly have to run to the bathroom.  And I'm still eating like I just got rescued from being lost in the wilderness.  :)  It lasted until 16 weeks with the twins, and about 13 with Marlowe, so hopefully it's almost done.

Isn't this the cutest thing in the world?  Hadley saw me pose for the picture, and wanted to pose like me.  Complete with nap time hair and silky pajama bottoms.  These are the moments I want to remember.


No comments: