Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cecily's Zero-th Birthday Party

I told you in this post that the twins wanted to have a birthday party for Cecily when she was born.  (They were SO excited that the day she came out of Mommy's tummy was also her birthday, like it was a phenomenal coincidence!)  So, on the day that we came home from the hospital, one day after Cecily was born, we held an informal birthday party.  Grandma and Daddy took the three big sisters to Sweet Daphne Confections to pick out cupcakes, and we celebrated after supper, candle and all.






I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my mom, but I'll forgive myself because I had just given birth less than 48 hours before the party.  :)  The cupcakes were amazing, too!  We created a great memory, all because two little four-year-olds wanted to have a birthday party for their new little sister.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wonderful idea! I may steal it :)